National Council on Public History
2010 Annual Meeting – “Currents of Change” – Portland, OR
Call for Posters
The Poster Session is a format for presentations about projects that use visual evidence. It offers an alternative for presenters eager to share their work through one-on-one discussion, can be especially useful for work-in-progress, and may be a particularly appropriate format where visual or material evidence represents a central component of the project. The Call is open through December 10, 2009. Click here for more information, or visit www.ncph.org.
We also invite you to make nominations for the 2010 NCPH Awards program. Information about the following awards is listed at http://www.ncph.org/Awards/tabid/279/Default.aspx. Submissions are due December 10, 2009. Awards will be presented at the conference in Portland.
• Outstanding Public History Project – $1,000
• Excellence in Consulting Award – up to two $450 awards
• NCPH Book Award – $1,000
• G. Wesley Johnson TPH Article Award – $750
• Michael C. Robinson Prize for Historical Analysis – $500
• NCPH and HRA New Professional Awards – two $500 travel grants
• Student Project Award – $500 travel grant
• Graduate Student Travel Award – five $300 awards
Be a part of the 2010 NCPH Annual Meeting! Please let us know if you have questions.
For full details, visit http://www.ncph.org